Saturday, February 2, 2013

I am last January Birthday girl Y(^.*)Y



My big day at 31th of January ❤


My yummy chocolate cheese birthday cake by my dear ❤

Snap a lot picture with it =P


Making wish there... erm...


Another surprise from my dear ❤
Love it ❤

Birthday gift and roses from my sweet ex-colleague ^^
Really feel so lovely!

Thanks again here Choon Fang sister ^^


OOTD ❤
Dress from MORIS Queenbay Mall
High Heel from VINCCI 1st Avenue
Just received my new hat from online shop at my big day!
Treat as birthday gift for myself ! LOL ><

Dinner at The Golden Triangle, Auto City.

Is a China-India style restaurant with simple home cook...
You may try the food here if boring with Western food...hehe =P 

Sorry for didn't catch any foods picture because...
1. Not so good looking as picture in Menu...actually abit disappointed with it =(
2. Too hungry... can't wait to fill in my stomach =P


However, I have a wonderful birthday this year!
Sincerely thanks to my jimuii, my colleague, my dear for everything and all wishes from my Facebook friends!
I read and reply every single wishes! 

Thankiewwwwwwwwww!!! ❤❤❤



Is Saturday today & I gonna prepare for hang out again!
Stay tuned! Bye bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment