MY DEAR FOLLOWERS❤

Friday, December 28, 2012

My 2012 X'mas



Pictures are pretty much than words...
so let's the pictures talk...

shopping at Queenbay mall Penang...



Gurney Paragon Penang



This year X'mas..I keep shopping, shopping and shopping... 

Keep shopping at Genting Highland ^^



Outfits of X'mas eve ^_^



Super cold there... ><


Snow World behind me.
I know this picture make you laughing...but...hehe =P




Meet my jimuii after finish count down...
almost one year we didn't meet!
miss so muchhhh❤
Last day at Genting...
really moody every last moment of holiday...
Arghhh!! ><

However, New Year coming soon!
I can smell Chinese New Year too now!
Woohoo~
Holiday mood keep going! \(^0^)/

Fast and simple post for tonight..
gotta go my dancing class d..bye~❤

❤ Stay Tuned ❤ 






0 comments:

Post a Comment