Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My commercial photo has been released! ^_^


Upcoming Media Focus booklet distribution at Kepong & Rawang area. ( Dec 2012 issue)
E-ambassador of Kiladoll Skincare 
 Makeup & hair do : Sylvia Yong
Photographer : Ian'L Photography
Organizer : KilaDoll Skincare

Check it out here :



Various type of facial mask and eyes mask to suit different skin type =)

I love this fake eyelashes so so much!❤
It's looks so natural and elegant!
will use it for my dinner next week ^_^

Whitening cream!
I really seldom use whitening series skincare but I tried this..
the result not bad...it's not so sticky...and very good smelling =))
I used it every night now!❤

My favorite!
Sakura Cream ❤.❤
Really very suitable for nude makeup.
Non-powder formulae really suit me and always is my best choice!


You may purchase all these products at SASA, Health Lane Family Pharmacies, 
MaskSlim, Zalora and East Malaysia's independant pharmacies. 


Stay tuned for more update soon ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment