Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hapi Papa DayssS~!❤爸比节快乐~!

Happy Father's Day to all daddy in the world~!
全世界的爸爸父亲节快乐啊~!

I have uploaded this picture to 988 Like Page 【My dad is Hero】event.
Kindly give me a LIKE if you like it.=)
❤ I LIKE IT ❤
我上载了这张照片在988的《我老爸是英雄》的活动,
喜欢的话一个噢!❤

Of course you can upload your one at here too~faster ya=)
你也可以上载你的照片噢!要快啊~

I start my day 160612 with Chatime!!❤
Have you tried?
我让Chatime开始了160612这一天,你尝试了吗?

I went to shop for my papi father's day gift=)
我去买份父亲节礼物噢!
Outfits of the day~love my denim vest so much❤
当天的服装~我好喜欢我的牛仔背心呢!❤

My phone new "clothes"❤
Much bling bling ya~haha:D
电话的“新衣”❤够Bling吧?!:D

Hmm...I bought my papi gift at here...我在这里买礼物噢...
City Chain at Jusco Bandar Penda,Bukit Mertajam.

Da Lang~~~!
20% offer for all ALBA watch!!
ALBA表有20%折扣啊~

Went to Auto City Ice Ice Baby for dessert❤
然后去了Ice Ice Baby吃冰❤



My favorite❤
我的最爱❤


Will going cut my hair later...
Just still have not idea at all...haizzz ><
等下想去剪个头发,可是还没有头绪怎么剪呢><

That's all for today=)
Hope everybody stay happy with daddy today❤
今天就这么多,希望今天大家都和爸爸开心的过一天噢❤


❤Stay Tuned❤










No comments:

Post a Comment