Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Smokey eyes on me ❤ 烟熏眼妆的我

Can't recognize me?
Lol><
I really seldom makeup with smokey eyes except going club or got modeling events which request me to makeup like this.  
Otherwise me just light makeup without any eye shadow.
认不出么?
可能真的这样烟熏除非夜店工作需求
眼影淡妆。


Introduce my new cosmetic to you guys!
介绍我的新化妆品给你们!
Here she is XD
【Make Up For Life Professional】Black+dark brown eye shadow mini kit❤
就是啦XD 
【Make Up For Life Professional】组合

This mini kit just perfect for smokey eyes makeup=)
By the way, I not really excellent in doing smokey. Just do it and paint it!!!!hahaXD
这组合实在是太适合烟熏妆了,不过其实我不是最拿手烟熏妆,
就只是爱化就敢敢化下去吧!!!

I skip all makeup base step and turn to eye shadow part ok?
Cause I guess you already know well about makeup step right?
Especially my beloved followers and readers ❤
If not, kindly refer back my previous makeup tutorials ya^^
I combined all links together at here
我跳过所有底妆部分直接进去眼妆可以么?
因为我想你们应该也很清楚化妆的步骤了吧?
尤其是我亲爱的所有读者和关注者❤
不是的话,也可以去回我以前的化妆教程看看噢^^
已经整理好一起在这个链了噢!


Okay,let's start!
First, I put some base at upper eye area.
You can choose any white or light color eye shadow as base but
avoid from too much glitter eye shadow cause it will make your eye looks dropsy.
那我们开始吧!
首先,我会先在眼窝打底。
可以选择任何白色或亮色来做打底噢!除了太多亮粉的,
因为这样会使你的眼睛看起来浮肿噢!


This is what I used as base.
Glitter loose powder from Caely Girl.❤
It can use as high light for T-zone too =)
这就是我用来打底用的啦~
是 Caely Girl牌子的亮粉噢❤还可以用来打亮T区噢 =)

Me used brush for my smokey eyes here.
Actually use finger is better cause will make the makeup more lasting.
However, me don't want stain my finger that time =P
这次我用刷子来化噢!
其实是用手指比较好的,因为妆会更贴伏耐久~
但当时我不想弄脏手指 =P


Solone waterproof eye liner here.
I used for eyes upper and lower liner.
It can apply at eye lid more easily. 
这个是Salone的眼线笔,我上下眼线全用它。
它在眼皮上也很容易上色噢!


Gel eyeliner from Loreal Paris.
Touch up the eyes makeup with it.
这是Loreal Paris的凝胶眼线,我以它来补充和完成我的眼线。


Complete the eyes makeup with bushy fake eyelashes.
Don't forget to apply mascara on both upper and lower eyelashes.
最后粘上浓密的假睫毛就大功告成啦!
别忘了上下眼睫毛都要涂上睫毛膏噢!

Done!❤
完成!❤

By the way,
like my hair braids hair style?
I love it❤
Will have a different style of hair braids tutorials next time =)
另外,喜欢我这辫子头发型么?
我本身很喜欢❤
下次再分享各种不同的辫子发型教程吧 =)



That's all for tonight=)
Good night and sweet dream everyone❤
今晚就到此为止吧 =)
晚安和做个美梦哦❤


❤Stay Pretty and Stay Tuned❤



No comments:

Post a Comment