Saturday, January 28, 2012

My early Birthday celebration + reunion✌祝我生日快乐

Thank you all my beloved friends for coming to celebrate my early B'day❤
Snap a lot picture there..
Lets pictures talk :p
谢谢亲爱的朋友们来为我提早庆祝❤
拍了很多照照,听照片说吧 :p

Happy Birthday to me!!!
祝我生日快乐!!!


My special birthday cake❤
我特别的生日蛋糕❤

Smile☺笑一个

Thanks Rachel Yeoh and  Jean Lee for bought me the birthday cake❤muacksssS❤
谢谢姐妹慧芬和丽琴买生日蛋糕给我❤亲一个

Girls team❤ Rachel Yeoh ,me , Jean Lee ,and Celine Goh .
姐妹团❤慧芬,我,丽琴和慧婷。

























By the way, sincerely thank you two gentleman above Thean Lai and Gary Foo cause find me a candle so that me can make a birthday wishes successfully❤
(Actually where the candle we lost har??Lol><)
我要特别谢谢以上两位绅士Eric和Gary因为他们帮我找来蜡烛,我才能成功许愿啊❤
(那其实我们弄丢的蜡烛到底在哪里??)

They sang 3 language birthday song for me XD
他们为我唱了3种语言生日歌 XD
♩♫♪♬ Happy Birthday to Madelyn~~~~ ♩♫♪♬

Make a wish❤
Don't want tell you what me wish..hehe:p
许愿许愿❤
不告诉你我许什么愿..呵呵:p



Here we all❤ Said Cheesessss✌
大合照❤笑一个

Yammmmmmmmmmmmmm Seng!!! >.<
(non-alcohol that night,so replace with my birthday cake XD)
(因为那晚不喝酒,所以我们以“糕”代酒XD) 

Once again thank you my dear friends.
Me really have a memorable night.
Love you all❤
再一次谢谢你们,这真的很难忘。
爱你们噢

Its Chinese New Year sixth day now.
I think everybody need back to work or study already.
So same i. :(
Anyway,
me still will hang out today cause its Saturday now!!
hahaXD
今天已是农历新年第六天了,
我想每个人都上班或上学了吧?
我也是上班了:(
不过,礼拜六的今天依然会往外跑去!!
哈哈XD



Gong Xi Fa Chai
                     &                      
Good Luck



恭喜发财
                     &                      
大吉大利









No comments:

Post a Comment