Monday, January 2, 2012

✎Feed Back 2011 ✪ 回顾2011篇

Year End AGAIN!!!
LOL ><
I was a year older some more...
一年又过了!!又老一岁了...

Anyway,
HAPPY 2012 NEW YEAR!! ✩
无论如何,还是祝贺大家
新年快乐!!

2011 to 2012
What I done in Year 2011?
erm... ...
今年到底做了什么了呢?

✭Change my job
From Interior Designer to Graphic Designer
Reason ❧ Working hour too long & too tired.
Of course more attractive offer by new company.
✭换了工作
从室内设计师换成平面设计师
原因是工作时间太长太累,当然也是因为新工作给的条件比较好咯!


✭Meet my Mr.Right
He came into my life accidently.
No signal, no plan, no ambiguous!
All out of my control!!❤
✭遇见我的Mr.Right
他突然闯进我的生命的,
没有任何预兆,计划和暧昧,
全在预料和控制之外!❤



✭As a 'Penang Lang', I'm shy to telling you... ...
2011was my 1st time to visit Kek Lok Si, Butterfly Farm, Botonical Garden &
other Penang tourist attractions. (rfrf)
Am I 'Penang Lang'?? LOL><
✭身为槟城人,我很不好意思说...
今年我才第一次去槟城各旅游胜地如极乐寺,蝴蝶公园,植物公园等..
到底是不是槟城人啊?LOL >< (羞羞)



✭Start Blogging
 Even thought my blog created by 2009.
But I was only managed it since 2011 October.
Since I'm new to Blogger so I still learning & improving.
Hope you guys will support me & welcome to leave me a comment if got any opinion or suggestion.
Appreciate it so so so much
✭开始写博格
虽然我的部落格早在2009年创立了,
可是我是在2011年10月才开始打理的。
所以我还是新手,还是学习和进步,
希望你们多多支持和多留下你们的意见给我。
我会感激万分❤


 Kindly support and stay tuned❤
多多关注我噢❤

Best wishes to all of you at 2012!✿
最真诚的祝福给你们!✿

 




No comments:

Post a Comment