Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year Eve ❣ 除夕夜


Happy reunion and happy chinese new year eve to you❤
新年除夕快乐!团圆快乐!❤

Everybody stay together with family at home right?So am i☺
My little brother also came back from Kuching,Sarawak.
I love my family ❤
我想大家都在陪家人对吧?我也是=)
我的弟弟也刚从沙捞越古晋回来罢了。
我爱我家人❤

I make my nail art today.I done it myself.
Just a very simple nail art.
Inspiration by Chinese new year feel  =P
我今天自己做好指甲彩绘咯!
只是很普通的指甲彩绘。
灵感取自农历新年❤

I love my nail art ❤ 我爱我的指甲彩绘❤
Simple chinese new year nail art ❤ 简单的指甲彩绘❤

By the way,I finally finish my Chinese new year shooping =P
Here all i gain ❤ 
另外,我终于购物完毕了=P
这全是我的收获❤


 Oops! Just realize I forgot snap my shoes,high heel,bag and accessories photo.
All here only clothes.hehe =P
Got red,pink,orange...
all "ong" color!
Huat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ><
哎呀!我忘了拍鞋子,包包和饰品了,
这里只是衣衣啦=P
有红色,粉红色,橘色...
都是“旺”色!
发啊~~~~~~~

Okay,that's all for tonight.
Gotta busy start from tomorrow.
Take angpau mission ahhh ❤
Hahaha XD
好吧今晚就这么多,
明天开始要忙咯。
拿红包任务啊❤
哈哈XD


Wish all of you happy take angpau tomorrow ❤
Once again, Happy Chinese New Year!! ☺
祝大家明天拿多多红包❤
再次祝大家新年快乐!!=)  



2 comments: