Saturday, December 10, 2011

❀Romantic Wave Volume Hairstyle D.I.Y Tutorial❀浪漫波浪卷教程❀


I'm going to change my hairstyle this coming Sunday.✄
这个星期天将去弄新发型
So before any changes of my hair, I would like to do a tutorial with my existing long straight hair first. XD
所以在那之前我想先以现在的直长发做个发型教程 XD



I'm going to show that how to set a natural big wave hairstyle with only hair straighten iron machine.
我会教大家如何只用直发离子烫机来做自然的大波浪发型。
Yup, only hair straighten iron machine!!
是的,只用直发离子烫机!!


 
First, make sure you blow your hair dry & free of oily.
首先,确保你吹干你的头发和避忌油腻。


Set your machine temperature to 160゚C - 180゚C ☀
把你的直发机调到160゚C - 180゚C ☀


Seizing a part of your hair and rolling on machine.
抓起一小部分头发然后卷在直发机上。


Drag it from hair root until the end of hair.
再从发根拉到发尾。


The beautiful result.❤
漂亮的卷发出来啦❤


Do the same step depend on your desire either the whole head wave or half.
重复这步骤,看你要做整头卷或者半头卷。

This is my final result.❤
这是我的最后成果❤


Stay Pretty❤ 
永远青春美丽❤
❤END❤ 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post !!

    But why i cant made it =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate : tq 4 reading❤ practice mor will c better result =) cheer up❤

    ReplyDelete