Tuesday, December 13, 2011

❆Preparing for Coming X'mas❆为圣诞作准备❆



♪♬♩♫ Jingle bell Jingle bell ♪♬♩♫


Christmas coming soon..& I'm so excited!!
圣诞节快来临~好兴奋噢!!

Christmas is my favorite festival ❤
圣诞节是我的最爱❤

Here my lovely X'mas Tree ❤
我最可爱的圣诞树


with colorful LED lighting ❇❇
五彩缤纷的LED灯光❇❇


❤ X'mas Tree!!!
我❤圣诞树!!!

Choose some X'mas gift at Gurney Plaza & Queenbay Mall Penang for my family & myself :p 
到槟城Gurney Plaza和Queenbay购物广场选我家人和自己的圣诞礼物 :p



I have watched this X'mas movie...strongly recommend!!
看了这部圣诞片❤强烈推荐!!

You should watch it to know how high tech the Santa Claus nowadays. XD
看了你就知道现在的圣诞老人是多么的先进高科技了 XD

Next, my early X'mas gift from my DeaR❤
接着,来自DeaR早来的圣诞礼物❤


I'm soooooooo love it!!!
大爱!!!❤

Are you preparing for Christmas like me too?
你也和我一样在为圣诞作准备么❤







No comments:

Post a Comment