MY DEAR FOLLOWERS❤

Monday, December 26, 2011

❆ My 2011 X'mAs eVe ❆

 Merry X'mas everyone!!
This is X'mas Eve now and I'm prepared for the night☺

My X'mas make up for the night❤
I'm really love my eyelashes and my nude lip❤
Besides, I set the natural wave hair myself.
Isn't me looks nice? :p


Last few snap with my beloved X'mas tree at my bedroom 
Cause I need to keep it back after tomorrow until next X'mas :(

Here my simple outfits for the night☺
Lets go party!!!

My DeaR have reserved a X'mas Fine Dining Dinner at G Hotel Penang.
So here I am. (n_n)

The beautiful decorations at G Hotel Hall make me can't stop to snap picture again ><

Its time to having my Fine Dining Dinner at Soy & Sesame Restaurant,G Hotel❤
I was look at the Menu.
(n_n)

Oops!!my mum was calling me that time :p
"okok~I will take care myself~bye mum!"

Here we are❤

My DeaR was playing the star decorations on table with my nail & my face! XP

Okay~lets see the foods we order☺

❆Christmas Combination❆
Crispy vegetable julienned & stuffed lychee with curried crabmeat.
Baby abalones & jelly fish with edamame beans.

❆Double boiled white Fungus Broth❆
black skinned chicken and shark's fin.

❆Black Sesame Bean-Curd❆
bailing mushroom & sauteed julienned snow peas.

❆Pan Seared Turkey Roll❆
stuffed with asparagus & chives flower in a light vinaigrette.

❆Warm Glutinous Rice❆
sauteed minced duck & preserved radish

❆Christmas Ginger Pudding❆
pistachio ice-cream & ginger snap.

Yummu yummy❤
ahhhhh~~~~

Some gifts came together with the dinner
Haha XD

After dinner,we walked around the Gurney and DeaR bought me the rose and a pair of bears.
Cause the girl came few time for us and ask DeaR buy for me.
She really a excellent seller!!

and see!!I was playing the bubble XD
Isn't me too childish?LOL><

Snap a lot pictures with my DeaR at Christmas Count Down Venue since waiting 12 o'clock :p
5,4,3,2,1 Merry Christmas!!!

Merry X'mas to my DeaR, you bring me a memorable X'mas eve❤
Merry X'mas to all my dear friends, all the best for all of you❤

Thank you for reading.
❤END❤



































0 comments:

Post a Comment